Friday 19 March 2010

Left behind

Thursday is dinner at my Mum and Dad's. I love it because I get spoilt and the boys have fun playing with new toys and just generally getting to run/crawl around a big house, with big beds and lots of pillows!



I can pretty much guarantee that I will leave something at their house every week! This week was no different and my camera was left behind! I had to get it back as I wanted to do the blog and I am seeing my friend's new baby tomorrow so this morning we went back to Nanny and Grandad Rennolds' house.

We had another wonderful time and we were all looked after really well. Mum made lunch for me, I had brought the boys food with me, and we all sat down to eat. Ellis ate really well for a change and Leo was pretty good too.

Then it was play time again. Ellis had fun playing with a ball with Nanny and Leo managed to work the walker properly for the first time.







We left just after lunch, hopefully with everything this time and Ellis fell asleep in the car on the way home.

I transferred both kids to bed and then pottered around until I had to wake them up for the Big Stars class.

Ellis was not a happy bunny. He didn't want to wake up, didn't want to get up, didn't want to go in the car, didn't want to get out of the car and just said he wanted to go home. We almost started the car to go home until I asked him if he wanted to run around with Daddy, to which he replied yes.

He was quite good in the class, I don't think he is 100% well at the moment and this tends to be shown in his behaviour. I may take him back to doctors next week to get his ear checked again as on Monday they told me his ear drum was perforated! He hasn't complained about it though.

On Mothers Day we went to the garden centre to get my Mum a plant and there was a little ride there which Ellis "needed" to go on.



Off to see Sandra and her knew baby girl Ciera tomorrow. Rob has the boys on his own for the first time, without me being around, so hopefully they have lots of fun together, and they all remain in one piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails