Tuesday 16 March 2010

Catch Up

There are many reasons why I haven't blogged for ages but I wont bore you with them. My finger is still broken and although I am using it, typing is still quite tricky so I will keep the writing as short as possible.

I have no idea how to even begin getting up-to-date but here goes.

A while back we went to Wayne, Nic and Ella's house for a little photo shoot in their dining room. Here are 2 of our favourite pictures.





As I previously posted, Sharon finally gave birth on 2nd March to little Alexander and I managed to get some pictures of the little beauty at last weeks Mummy afternoon. It was so good to see her and hear her birthing story. It couldn't have gone any better really and she delivered him calmly in the birthing suite.







Mum and Dad have been helping us out tons recently. They have been our taxi drivers here there and everywhere. Uncle Dave helped out on a couple of occasions too and we can't thank them enough. Mum even bought me flowers!



I have been trying to wean Leo onto a bottle of formula every now and then just to give myself a bit of a break and so that other people can feed him too.





Ellis is getting on much better at pre-school now. He has really calmed down, doesn't cry when being left and actually seems to really enjoy himself. The main thing I don't like is not understanding what he is talking about on our journey home. He tells me stories but I have no idea if they are true or not, like he put green paint in a girl's hair and the lady said no!

He does paint me loads of lovely pictures though and for Mothers Day he stuck some paper onto a bottle candle holder thing.





Friday I went back to the hospital to have another x-ray and to see the surgeon again. Thankfully no surgery required and he said he was happy for me to drive, as long as I checked with my insurance company first. I phoned them when I got home and they said they were okay with it. Wicked!

Rob went to Cardiff on Saturday to see some friends so instead of just sitting in, I took the boys up to the field. Grandad was working up there so we went to see him and have lunch.

Leo was starving when we arrived so I set up a picnic.





Ellis couldn't eat as he was too busy looking around and watching Grandad on the tipper. I was quite surprised when I asked him if he wanted a ride that he said yes. He loved it!



We then went to the pub for some lunch which was delicious. It was a bit rushed though as the boys were getting a bit restless.

Back at the field we went for a lovely walk. I put Leo in the sling and Ellis walked. We walked for ages and Ellis did really well.











Apart from cats and horses there are also some chickens. Ellis had fun wandering around with them and Dad was really funny making noises and telling Ellis to chase the chickens!





Saturday morning we went to my best friend's house (Auntie Lucy) and had a quick cuppa.







Lucy was getting rid of loads of outside toys which I grabbed. I got a car, table and chairs, little bike for Leo and a ball game thing. I'm just looking for a slide, a wendy house and maybe a small climbing frame thing.

Life is moving along quite quickly and the boys are growing up so fast. Here are just some pictures and videos of my babies.









Will try and keep on top of the blog a bit more, if I can ;o)

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see you're doing well! I love checking in on your family. You keep such a great blog with pictures and videos, it's so much fun to see just how well Ellis and Leo are growing! I hope your finger heals quickly and I look forward to more blog posts, when you feel better of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. It's really nice to know that there are people out there reading. Do you have a blog?

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails