Thursday 4 March 2010

Crawling Properly

Leo is crawling properly! I have some video which I will post tomorrow. So cute to watch.

Ellis is being a complete Angel. He has settled down at pre-school and today was the first day that he walked in happily on his own.

Saw the physio yesterday about my finger. I don't have full movement in it so I need to keep up with the exercises, which I am doing. I have another appointment in 3 weeks.

We are being very well looked after by my parents, I was even bought flowers! Mum dropped Ellis at school this morning and then Dad and I picked him up. We went back to their house after and Ellis and I had our hair cut. His looks really good this time.

Mum washed my hair, cooked us a lush meal, bathed the boys and then Dad drove us home. It's my Dad's birthday tomorrow so we are going to "the restaurant" for lunch which will be really nice.

This week has been going really well. Thankfully Uncle Dave was able to help out on Tuesday and drove us around all day. We made it to Leo's Sing and Sign class and Uncle Dave took Ellis to the park and a quick stop at Nanny and Grandad George's house which was nice.

Wednesday we went to the hospital and then did our music classes in the afternoon. Debs, the teacher, accidentally stood on Leo's hand when clearing up the musical instruments and she fell to the floor. Leo was fine but I was really worried about Debs, she said she was okay though.

Today has been very tiring for some reason. I know I had another early start and a slightly disturbed night, but still, I'm not sure why I'm so tired. I'm in bed on my laptop typing this and I really just want to shut it down and go to sleep. Maybe I'm bored.

Brilliant news! One of my Mummy friends, Sharon, gave birth to a baby boy on Tuesday morning. They have called him Alexander and he weighed 9lb 4oz. I haven't seen him yet but can't wait to find out how it all went etc and to see the new baby of the group. It will be good to have some more boys around. Sally is due next in July and I think she may have a boy too. I thought all along that Sharon was having a boy and called him, him, for quite a while. I had a 50% chance of being right though so it isn't that amazing.

I'm sorry the blog is so rubbish at the moment. I haven't taken many pictures or done any videos, typing is a pain, literally, and I'm just feeling so tired in the evenings.

Must try harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails