Friday 30 March 2012

Chloe is 7

We were invited to Chloe's birthday party, which was bowling, so I picked Ellis up from school, he came out skipping after having an amazingly good day and was then very very excited about the party.

We left pretty much straight away and arrived at the same time as everyone else.   There were a lot of very excited girls running around, squealing, and Ellis just hung around the edges watching it all going on.


We checked in and then finally managed to get everyone into teams and playing.  Ellis loved it.  He did so well too.  So well in fact that he won.  He won on his lane and he won overall!  He really wants to go again and I said that we could go back as a family and play, which would be nice as Leo seemed to enjoy it too.


We walked over to the McDonalds and I bought the boys some food.  They sat really nicely, Ellis scoffed his food but Leo didn't really want to eat as he was so tired and too interested in doing some colouring.






The following day was Ellis' last day of school for 16 days, so he keeps telling me.  He had his swimming lesson and he did really well.  I spoke to the teacher after and she was very pleased with his recent progress.  Next week he is going to try and use his goggles.  Hopefully this will help him to not worry about a few drops of water going on his face, fingers crossed anyway.

1 comment:

  1. One of my kids loves the water but hates water on her face too! Oddly enough I think it's actually water hitting her ears that she hates, don't ask me what to do about that!! Hopefully just outgrow it =) I'm a huge water person, in fact that's how I met my hubby, he was a lifeguard and I was a infant/toddler swim instructor! Crazy...how'd you guys meet?

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails