Wednesday 6 April 2011

Registered

After such a busy day on Mothers Day I ended up having to wake Ellis up at gone 8am so that I could get him ready for pre-school. Never had to do that before.

Leo was sick again in the morning so after the man sorted out the air con on the car, Rob took him back to A&E for observations.

While they were in hospital I went Ellis' school for a Mothers Day tea party. It was very sweet. We played games, helped with cooking a rock cake, sang songs and had to do the actions (which I did too much of forgetting I had just had a section) read books and sat at the little tables drinking squash and eating cake. I really enjoyed and I think Ellis did too.

That evening I managed to get Oscar into his bed for the first time, by 7, but he woke twice before midnight for feeds. I sat in bed reading my book with the low light.

He then fed at 2am, 4am, and then around 7ish.


Leo had perked up but Rob was now feeling rough again so he didn't take the boys out in the morning as I was due to see the health visitor and it would have been easier if they weren't there too.

Health visitor came and weighed Oscar, 9lb 7oz, and we just talked through how things were going.

Then we spent some time chilling out.



In the afternoon Rob went to the hospital to register baby Oscar and I did an update video.


Leo was sick again in the evening but the hospital were happy that it wasn't to do with the head injury and that we were to just keep an eye on him.

I had a chat with Oscar before trying to get him to bed. I managed it by 10pm!


Mum's birthday was spent just doing the usual things but without Mum who went out obviously. Ellis took some pictures but apart from that the day was uneventful.



Oscar slept in with me all night as he was very snuffly and he slept better on me or propped up on a pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails