Saturday 9 April 2011

No More Baby

Oscar had a small lie in and the boys didn't have their breakfast until about 9am which is very late for them.



We messed about in the morning and then Rob took Ellis to his swimming lesson and I managed to feed Oscar twice and get dressed.


We headed straight to my Mum and Dad's for dinner which was cooked by Rob while the rest of us played and chilled.






Bath time was interesting to say the least. The boys squished into the bath together and then when they all got out it was manic! Good fun though.


Back at home the older boys went to bed fine but Oscar took until gone 10pm before he was settled.



My mothers day cards that I forgot to post a picture of so I'm doing it now. The vase in the front was made by Ellis at school but he decided to destroy the flower he had made too.


Oscar was 4 weeks old on the 7th so I took lots of pictures of him.






Leo didn't want to miss out.




My middle baby isn't my baby any more. Look at the size of him!


4 weeks 1 day post surgery and I was feeling okay enough to drive so I phoned the insurance company and they said it was fine. Hurrah, I was free! To celebrate I went up the big shops to do a few things and to just walk around and have a look at stuff that I wouldn't be fitting into for a long time.

I got back in time to pick Ellis up and then in the afternoon Rob and Ellis napped while I pottered around.

Once Ellis had woken up Rob took Ellis to a small A&E place nearby to get his foot checked as he was still limping. They were gone for a long time but came back with a bravery certificate. Ellis was quite chuffed with it. Basically they said they were pretty sure he had broken/fractured a small bone in his foot and needed to wear shoes in the house for a week and then a further week to recover.

We let him stay up a bit longer before going to bed quite late.

Saturday morning Rob brought me a nice cup of tea in bed, which I love. I was still up by 9 though. I do enjoy chilling in bed, reading, drinking tea, chatting to my gorgeous boys and snoozing. I wish I could do it more often actually.



Lucy came over in the afternoon with Shauna and Ashlee. They played really nice together and did dressing up which Ellis only does with others. They had great fun and stayed quite a while.

The boys stayed out playing in the garden after they had left and after a good scrub in the bath were in bed at the usual time of 7pm.


Keep blogs short so I can catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails