Monday 18 April 2011

River Walk

The morning began trying to get Oscar to smile and then trying to capture it on my camera phone, which isn't that good really.





Then for some crazy reason I decided to go food shopping and took all 3 babies with me! I also decided it would be a good idea to feed them while I was out. Not a good idea it turned out as I only had one hand for most of the time and Ellis needed a poo right when I was queueing up to get food. This ended up with Oscar screaming for food, Leo trying to get out of the trolley and Ellis sat for 20 minutes saying he wasn't finished!


Leo ate his baked beans with his hands!


Later on in the afternoon Rob took the older boys to the park so they could let off a bit of steam.







In the evening I did a little video of Baba sleeping.


The following day we had a day out planned. There was no school but Daddy had to work so I had to do it all on my own.

I made a picnic and packed the bag with spare clothes, snacks, nappies, wipes, sun cream and hats etc before going to the park to meet Auntie Katie, her gang and Nanny Rennolds.



They were running late so to start with we played in the indoor soft play area where both Ellis and Leo hurt themselves and I had an argument over some chairs. Long story, very boring but basically a women said a seat was taken, I said I didn't want it and that there were 100 chairs stacked up right next to it so she didn't really need to panic about me taking a chair!


We ventured outside and the boys played in the sand until the crew arrived and we were able to carry on.



Once they arrived, we had a quick drink and then set off for the river walk. The first part is where the birds of prey are kept. We watched them and spoke to the owner and Ellis said he wanted to put a picture of them up on his wall, which the owner was very happy about.


The walk was long and hot but the guys did great. There was lots to see and do on the walk and we stopped half way round for a picnic.











On they way back to the park area we passed the little train ride and decided to have a go rather than come back to it later. Mum stayed with Oscar and I took Leo on for the first time. He wasn't that happy about it to start with but as soon as we were going he was fine.


After that I had to sit and feed Oscar so we found some chairs in a marquee where they had some blow up slides for the kids to play on.


After Oscar's feed we did some more walking around looking at the animals, brushing horses, going on slides, trampolines and playing with stones!





We finally made it back to the park area where Kate took care of the older kiddies on all the play stuff. They had so much fun but I don't think Kate was that impressed with the height of the apparatus.









We all sat and had an ice-cream and after a long day, it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails