Thursday 14 April 2011

Play Room

No school for Ellis so we messed about at home before going to Leo's music class.


bed head!

Since before Oscar was born Leo was having troubles going out in the play room on his own as he was scared of helicopters! This was obviously causing issues as all he wanted to do was sit on me in the living room which obviously wasn't possible. So I was pleasantly surprised to find he was out there playing happily.


That was until I saw this...


He has this thing about posting stuff. If there is a hole he will find something to put in it. We have lost all of our CDs for the kids music player as he has posted them under the floor! I did manage to get the piece of fence out eventually.

Leo was okay for his music class and it was nice to have Ellis sat in with us. Oscar woke up and stirred so I passed him to Darcy's Auntie who I sit by most weeks and she was more than happy to have a cuddle.

Mum came over as normal in the afternoon and took Leo food shopping with her so that I could sit in and watch Ellis doing his music class. I don't think I need to explain the pictures or videos.



William (Anna's baby brother)


musical butterflies




We met Mum for a tea after and I did a quick food shop before going home with the boys. I think Mum came home with me and helped actually. I say think because I can't remember and I'm typing this up on 28th May!

The following morning Leo woke up screaming at 6am! He wasn't happy but I wasn't sure about what. It was a bit tricky as normally I would have brought him in with me but I couldn't as Oscar was bed sharing with me. I gave Leo a cuddle and a drink and he went back down for a little bit.

We did the usual morning messing around stuff until Sophie and Maggie came to visit us.






Ellis had his swimming lesson and Naomi and Harri popped in for 5 minutes in the afternoon.

That evening I bathed all 3 boys on my own and Oscar slept in his blue chair from 8pm-12:30am. I found he was sleeping better in his chair, slightly raised up. I knew he would eventually sleep in a proper bed so I wasn't worried about the chair business. In fact it was easier to transport him up to bed when I wanted to go as he wasn't disturbed.

I was super organised though and got all the breakfast stuff out ready. This was the best way of keeping on top of things. Just working hard and keeping on top of it and thinking forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails