Sunday 3 April 2011

Mothers Day 2011

Mothers Day morning Rob went out to Sainsburys to get me a card and gift. I spent the morning getting everything ready for our day out with all of the family.

Rob didn't get back until late so we didn't arrive on time and everyone had already started out on a walk down into the valley.

We met up with Rob's parents and brother, who were also running late, in the car park and I loaded up the buggy with all of our stuff. It takes ages but I'm sure I will get more used to it and will speed up.

I phoned Mum and found out she was down by the pond. I knew that it was quite far away so we started marching off to catch up which we did eventually.

We walked along chatting, playing in the stream, taking pictures and just having a nice time. Leo at one point was throwing stones for Tyler to catch and he was really laughing and getting soaked! He loves that sort of stuff and is a real out doors boy.













Leo walked and walked and ran and ran but eventually got tired as we started the walk back up the hill to have our picnic.




The picnic lasted all of 10 minutes as it started to rain. We quickly ran back to our cars to finish off eating.





Once the rain had stopped and we had dried off a bit we went into the park so the kids could have a play. I missed most of it though as I had to sit and feed Oscar in the cafe. Mum came to sit with me and so did Rob's parents for a bit. Then we changed his nappy and I went back to see what everyone was doing.




We also all had an ice-cream.




Back in the car park we said our goodbyes, which took ages, and went home. Leo fell asleep in the car before we had even pulled away!



Back at home we transferred the boys into the house. They were shattered.




10 seconds after the below photo was taken Leo vomited again.


We eventually got the boys into bed but Ellis was still wide awake and chatting at 10:30pm! Considering how much he had done that day I couldn't work out why.

Oscar got to have a go on his play mat for the first time. I don't know why the video is so dark but you get the idea.


A busy but good day, apart from Leo being sick again. If he was still not right the next day Rob was going to take him back to A&E.

Blog entries currently not jam packed with info but will hopefully improve once caught up. So I keep saying anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails