Tuesday 19 October 2010

New Car

The new car arrived this morning. It's huge!



Ellis and I sat in it and had a look around while Leo had a really long nap.

Once he was awake we had a long lunch then went to the post office to get a tax disc.

We had a bit of time to kill before going to Sally, Anna and William's house for Mummy afternoon, so went to a car shop to buy an air freshener for the new car as it smells a little bit of dogs, although Rob couldn't smell it when he got in.

We arrived bang on time at Sally's house and I took the kids shoes off and left them in the car and chucked the boys in the house. Sally has new carpet and a new extension and this was the first time that we were to see it, and I didn't want to be the one that put the first mark on the carpet.

We had a lovely time. The extension is great with so much more room and light. The big kids ended up sitting in the main living room while the adults sat in the play room. That always seems to happen. Cakes and tea were consumed and it was soon time to go home.

We arrived home quite late and I knew Rob was getting home earlier than normal so I cooked him some dinner along with mine. Pizza and salad. What a lush meal? The good mixed with the bad so you don't feel as guilty.

Rob came home and went out in the new car. He loved it and is like a child at Christmas. I'm sure I will be just as excited when I get a chance to drive it on Thursday. There are a few things that need doing to it, a good clean, new mats etc. and it will more like ours. Ellis loves it too and can't wait for his new "big boys" seat to go in it.

I wanted a car seat which is a Which best buy and it retails for £139.99. I looked around the web and found a place that would do it for £94.50. So I went to our local baby shop where we buy all our stuff like that from and they said they would match the price. Wicked! They have the colour I want and said they would have it in the shop for Thursday afternoon.

Ellis talked about the mad wizard a few times today and I had emailed his music teacher to tell her what was going on and to ask for some advice. She was really concerned and sent me a lovely reply but even took the time to call me this evening to talk it through. She then asked to speak to Ellis and they had a long chat about no more Mickey, no more wizard and that the lesson tomorrow would be loud and quiet noises and that Mummy would be watching too. He seemed rather pleased, I just hope it helps him sleep better tonight. Thanks Debs x

Rob and his brother spent the whole evening chatting cars and I sat on the computer doing this blog entry which took me ages as I just couldn't concentrate.

Going to vaccuum pack some duvets and then shower and bed with my book I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails