Sunday 11 July 2010

Faith is 3!

Sunday was Faith's birthday party. In the morning though I took the opportunity to go into town to do some shopping. I was going on a hen weekend the following weekend so I needed to buy some stuff for my fancy dress costumes.

I had a lie in then went. I had a great time and I loved it! I bought loads of stuff, tried loads on and didn't want to go home! Might do that again soon as I will need to buy an outfit to wear to the actual wedding now.

In the afternoon Rob had lots to do so I took the boys to the party on my own to give him some free time.

We arrived nice and early and as soon as everyone else arrived, the kids sat down to make some windmills. It was very cute.



There was lots of playing outside and then Charlotte set up a little memory game. The kids had to say what item was missing from the tray and then they won a prize. I was so proud of Ellis as he worked it out on his own!




Leo had a great time too and thankfully I was helped out by Faith's Grandparents which was brilliant.


There was of course a very delicious and home made cake which we all scoffed along with a lovely buffet. I could not stop eating the warm sausage rolls, they are my favourite!




Every year the Mummy group do a secret Santa gift for the person they picked out of the hat, well hand actually but you know what I mean. This year was no different so we gathered them in the garden to open their gifts.


Ellis received a Thomas t-shirt and jeans and a Thomas painting set. Thanks Secret Santa. xxx

There was more playing time and Ellis played doctors which was really cute. He put on the doctors glasses and tried listening to my heart beat. I've bought him a set and costume for his birthday so I'm sure we will have lots of fun with that, and Leo will just be harassed all the time.


I was really tired after such a busy day so we went home and I put the boys down for a little nap before dinner and bed again.

In the evening I tried on all my hen weekend outfits for Rob. He loved the diva outfit and said he didn't even recognise me! Blog entry to follow soon once I have vetted the pictures and videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails