Friday 9 July 2010

Last Class

Been really busy lately so just trying to catch up with the blog. With that in mind I'm going to put Wordless Wednesday on hold this week so that I can do a few entries.

Nearly 2 weeks ago now we went to my Mum's for dinner as usual. Ellis always asks to go into the horse lorry and this time Leo went too.


I took some pictures of the boys having their bath. I can't post any of them on here but here is Leo getting sorted out after.


Friday was ridiculously hectic. I had accidentally missed Leo's last Jolly Babies class so after we did his Sing and Sign class, we zoomed to another venue to take the class. We were basically in a class from 11:15 - 12:30pm.


We rushed home for lunch then the boys had a very short nap before we went to Ellis' last Big Stars class. The last class always brings out the parachute.



Leo managed to have a go on some things too.


He even sat with Steve for the final song.




After the class I put Ellis' car seat in Rob's car so that he could go with Daddy for a change. We went to my Mum and Dad's house so Rob could some work on the computers.



We stayed as long as we usually do. I bathed the boys and took them home leaving Rob to do some more work. He didn't get home too late though which was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails