Tuesday 27 January 2009

Anna!

So sorry for the lack of posts but life is rather mundane at the moment so haven't had anything new to post about, until today.

Ellis spends his time in the morning, reading and playing. His favourite position for reading is on the sofa with me usually.







He then has a nap around 10am for about 2 hours and then we have lunch. Afternoons are rather busy these days due to Ellis changing his napping routine so we pretty much do something every day.

Ellis' hair is getting rather long again and I have no idea what to do with it! I like it short but then it sticks up and when it's long it just looks messy. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Today we did drawing for the first time. We got the paper, pencils and crayons out, sat up to the table and did drawing for over half an hour. I think I was having more fun than Ellis and he seemed to just love green and brown.



Anna and Sally came over this afternoon and it was great. The kids really love each other, Ellis is a bit too full on sometimes but they get on really well. I think Anna is really good at tolerating him and he just finds her fascinating. He follows her around the room and tries hard to copy her. At one point though I told Ellis to jump and then Anna started and then everyone was jumping including Sally and I! It was really good fun and it was sad when they had to go home. Ellis waved from the door as they walked up the road and once they were gone, he spent the next 20 minutes just pointing at the door saying "Anna".

Ellis was really tired so I gave him a bit of dinner and put him in the bath early.

Another busy day again tomorrow.

Will try and do more blogging, just need to remember to get my camera out more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails