Thursday 10 September 2020

Day 176 - Clean

I don't know why but I can't seem to sleep past 4am! I lie awake just staring at the ceiling until about 6am and then I contemplate getting up but then I doze off and I get woken up at 6:30am by the boys alarms.  Maybe I'm just worried I'll miss getting up with them. 🤷

Leo went to his piano lesson last night without too much hassle, helped by the fact that I let him push the button that lowers the roof on my mum's car.  Bit of a novelty for him.  He loved it but wanted to stand up above the windscreen to have the wind in his face. 😃

I've invited Mum and Dad over on Saturday seeing as we won't all be able to be together again for the foreseeable and the plan is to go for a little walk, followed by dinner and maybe a game of cards or something like that.  I'm looking forward to it.

I had my first full day home, alone, today.  It was wicked and I loved it!  I managed to get out early for my longer run, showered and got Oscar to school on time for 8:50am.  Then Kelly with a Pug popped in for a cuppa and after that I started working.  I had my music on and I just set about doing things around the house.  I ended up deep cleaning my bedroom and didn't finish until 8:30pm after I'd done everyone's dinner and cleared up.  Phew! 😅 Long list of jobs to do tomorrow too.  I like to be busy. 😊

Tomorrow should be pretty similar as Rob is in the office and hopefully all the boys will be at school.  I say hopefully as Covid is going nuts again and I think it's only a matter of time before one of their year groups will be sent home for 2 weeks! I told Leo he would still have to do school work from home and he cried and informed me that he wouldn't be doing any. That will be fun then!

Rob's going to drop the boys into school in the morning.  Their bags are just ridiculous and I really hope the school do something about it soon. 🤞

I will finish the Bucket List by the end of this week and I'm going to start trying to work on it next week.  I'll post any results that I have.

Right going to go to sleep in my clean bed, in my clean room. 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails