Tuesday 6 January 2015

Right Back

Yesterday the boys had an inset day so I took them all to Puxton Park for a run around and some fresh air.  It worked out great as Nanny brought Cousin Chloe too and the boys had a brilliant time.

We stayed for ages! One of the highlights of the day was going on some bumper, squirting boat things.  Ellis didn't want to have a go but Leo and Oscar did and they needed to have an adult on with them.  Nanny refused to go on, so I had to go on twice!  To say I got soaked is an understatement.  Chloe just sprayed me the whole time and I was drenched.  They all had a great time though and Leo particularly loved it.

For some reason I didn't take a single photo or video of the day.  Don't think I've ever done that before and seeing as I'm blogging again, I find it very strange indeed.  I was just pretty relaxed, enjoying my day with my boys.

They all went back to school today.  I was uber organised last night so it was pretty plain sailing this morning.  I set my alarm too as we've been sleeping in a bit, which was a good idea as, as it happens we had a terrible night with Leo screaming in pain from his legs hurting, Ellis had a nightmare and Oscar came into me very early!

They all made it to school fine and went in with no problems.  I was quite surprised by Oscar as he sometimes struggles to stay behind without me sitting with him for 5 minutes, but he was ok today.

I went home to fill out some forms for his new preschool and then went back to the infant school to help out with the little ones.

I didn't get home to late lunchtime and by the time I had eaten and cleared up a bit, it was time to go and get them all again!

They all chilled this evening, playing on various computers, while I carried on cleaning upstairs.

More to do tomorrow but that's it for today.

Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails