Saturday 3 January 2015

Bye Bye

The time has come to sell the baby stuff.  :(  I'm not happy about it but we won't be having any more children and we need to declutter our house!

First thing to go is the crib.  I bought it second hand, so I'm not too worried about saying goodbye to that.  The hardest thing will be the bag of clothes.  All their little outfits that will bring back huge memories.  I might just charity shop the whole bag without even going through it.  That way I can't get upset by it all.

The original cot/bed we bought for Ellis is still in the loft and being used to hold things up, so I still get to keep that for a bit longer.


I've also saved all the cars baby stuff, like blankets, baby sleeping bag, mobile, bumper, curtains, light shade etc.  I was going to sell it as a bundle but to be honest it will be good to keep the blankets anyway.

Right off for some food and to do my puzzle that I started today.  Really enjoying it and Mum is going to borrow it too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails