Friday 2 January 2015

New Year, New Blog!

A new year has begun.  I find myself still dwelling on the fact that I haven't kept a blog, in any shape or form, for a very, very long time.

Maybe now is the time to get back to it, starting now.

The Christmas decorations are down.  E is engrossed in his new iPad mini, watching rugby videos and playing silly games.  He is also able to message his cousin, Nanny, Daddy, Mummy and friends.  It's great for him.

L and O also did well out of Santa this year.  L is still fascinated with dominos and plays with them most of the time and O is obsessed with computers! He likes playing sports on the Xbox and Cover Orange on the iPad.

I do enjoy Christmas but I'm always glad when it is over.  I want to deep clean my house and declutter as much as I can.  I contemplate going to a car boot sale but I just can't face it, so charity shop it is.

I still don't take as many pictures as I used to.  Maybe because I don't need to log things as much for my blog.  I also take most pictures on my phone, and the camera isn't the best on there.  A new phone is in order.

New years eve was good.  E had A over to stay and we played on the Xbox for a bit and watched the fireworks on TV at midnight.  O happened to wake up too so he was with us.  I felt bad that L was still asleep.  This did mean though that E was on the verge of breakdown yesterday as he was so tired!

E slept in today which is unheard of and L didn't come in to me until 7:45am, so a little lie in for everyone.

Off to the big shops as I call them to take some things back and maybe buy a new TV.

Hopefully be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails