Sunday 16 January 2011

Ironing Piles

Again on Saturday we went for our family swimming session. This week was very different from the week before. We had to wait to buy tickets, the floor in the changing room was dirty, the pool was packed, and then we were called to get out less than hour after getting in. I wasn't impressed but the boys didn't notice. Leo had loads of fun again and Ellis did lots of splashing which is actually good for him.

We all got out at the same time and unfortunately because everyone else had been asked to get out, all the family changing rooms were gone and so I took Leo and Rob took Ellis. Ellis wanted to dress himself so got upset when he wasn't allowed so he cried the whole time, Leo threw all the clothes on the wet floor, then proceeded to fall over on the wet floor once I had dressed him and then just climbed about and tried to open the doors at every opportunity. It wasn't easy and I got rather hot but not stressed as I didn't see the point.

The rest of the afternoon was spent playing and Ellis actually dressed up as a doctor and took care of Mummy who was sleepy on the sofa.





Today I had a long lie in and then proceeded to get stuff done. I feel good with what I acheived today but also shattered and achy. It needed to be done though.

After lunch Ellis and I made a huge castle/tower thing out of his blocks in the play room. We had loads of fun and Daddy came out too to check it out, and to add a chimney which didn't last very long.












Rob thankfully took both of the boys to do the food shopping and I was able to get all the ironing done, clear up the toys and make a start on the kitchen. I've started to clean all the bedding, newborn and 0-3 clothes so ironing is stacking up fast. I took a picture of what future ironing piles might look like.


They all got back from the shops and I sorted dinner while Rob put the food shopping away.

It wasn't long until bath and bed routine and then I spent the evening blogging. I'm all blogged out now. Just need to do a pregnancy update

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails