Friday 17 September 2010

Date Changes

I have spent this evening changing the dates to my blog entries and some titles. For some reason I started using the date I was doing the blog, rather than the date in which it actually happened. This would really hinder me later on when I want to look back at certain things, that aren't actually posted on the days that they happened! I only went back to July but it does mean that everything is out of order now and doesn't flow that well but ah well. I will date them correctly from now on.

I have a lot of backdating of blogs to do so you will need to scroll down to see if there is anything new. Sorry this is so confusing but I must sort it out or it will bug me forever!

Thanks. x

2 comments:

  1. Whats happened to the blog, where is it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scroll down past last 2 blog entries. I've done quite a few now.

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails