Sunday 20 April 2014

More Firsts

I taught Ellis to tie his laces! I'm so pleased with myself and him.  I remember my brother Craig teaching me to do mine on the bottom of my Mum and Dad's stairs.  Another first!




The thing about firsts, is that they are slowly becoming lasts.  The last time they are in a cot, nappies, baby car seat, certain aged clothes etc etc, the list goes on and on.  I know it's just a part of life and things do need to move on but I don't want to! Not yet anyway.  I really do want to experience it all again but the boys are a hand full so not sure how I would cope!

Don't know if you noticed but Ellis has had his hair cut!  He has wanted for ages to have it shaved off like Daddy, so I let him have it short, not quite shaved off.  He wasn't the only one that had a new style.

Before...



...after.




Before...




...after.



I've got used to Ellis' new style quite quickly but I haven't with Leo's.  Looking at these pictures, I still prefer his old style, even though it was messier.  He doesn't seem to be bothered either way.

We've been enjoying our Easter weekend break.  We haven't done too much really, and I did think we would do a day out somewhere but it just hasn't happened.  Rob and Ellis watched rugby til quite late on Friday night so Ellis was tired yesterday.  Then today has been so boring!  Leo and Oscar have been running riot most of the day which makes it harder.  I should have just got them out somewhere, even for a drive in the car!

The boys came down to their eggs from the Easter Bunny and I did a small egg hunt in the living room as it was raining quite heavily outside.





I've just noticed they all had their rabbits in their pictures.  Very cute.  Oscar's is called Bertie, Ellis' is Stringy and Leo's is Rumplestiltskin.  I love that they all love their rabbits.  Leo and Oscar still suck their thumbs.  Leo not so much anymore but Oscar does all the time.  So much so that it is red sore, like his lips at the moment.  I'm trying to use chapstick on his lips but he just keeps licking them!

Not sure what the plan is tomorrow.  It's my turn for a lie in which is lush, and then we are going to friends for lunch.  The boys need to be in bed at a good time though as they all have school on Tuesday!  I need to get organised for it.  Ellis still hasn't done his homework and I need to write in their homework books about all the reading they have done.

Loving blogging again. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails