Wednesday 16 April 2014

Leo No Fear

The Easter holiday is flying by, although the kids do still have nearly a week off!

Today Ellis went to a multi-sports thing over at the school and I took Oscar and Leo up Mum and Dad's field.  We had a lovely time, watering plants, playing with water, brushing ponies, chasing chickens, fetching the eggs, bathing ponies, riding ponies, watching the baby pigs, giving Brook some love as he is sad, playing with bubbles and eating and drinking.











This is Brook, my sisters dog. He's sad because my sisters other dog, Tyler was put down last Friday and we think Brook is missing him.  He was with him from the age of 6 weeks to over 4 years and I've never seen Brook so subdued.  He isn't eating, and not really bothered about anything around him.  He follows you about and then just sits or lies there.  We've been giving him lots of attention and Leo even conquered his fear of him and gave him a cuddle.


I realise I didn't get any pictures of Oscar, which he was upset about so I will try to get some over the next few days.

Plan for the morning is to chill out!  We've done nothing but rush around so it will be nice to not have to nag the boys to eat their breakfast and get dressed.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails