Saturday 3 September 2016

Ellis is 9!

Crikey things have moved on!  I've spent this evening labelling uniform ready for them to go back to school on Monday.  Ellis will be in year 5, Leo now in Juniors, year 3 and Oscar in year 1.


Got their hair cuts this morning and the rest of the day has been spent on iPads.  We've had such a busy week that I gave them a day off today.

The summer holidays was a mixed bag really.  It started off busy and fun with Ellis doing rugby camp followed by Camp Bestival and then we had a long period in the middle of not really doing a lot.  Then this last week has been rammed!




Ellis' birthday was lovely this year.  I took all the boys to West Midlands Safari park and we managed to get around the safari bit quite quickly and then we went straight to the rides!  It was great as all of them did all the rides! There was only one ride that Oscar didn't like so he watched us, but he did try it too.

Last picture as an 8 year old.
His loot!

Loving the money! :)







We had so much fun that we did the safari bit again before going home.  Ellis just kept saying that it was the best birthday ever and that he was loving it.  Music to my ears.

My very lovely friend Kelly, knocked up an amazing ruby ball shaped cake for Ellis, which he loved.  Thanks again lovely x


So, Ellis is 9.  He's a loving, kind and thoughtful boy who struggles to switch his brain off at night to go to sleep.  He is extremely active and does tons of clubs.  Rugby training twice a week, athletics club, football club, swimming lessons, Cubs and has been learning to play the guitar for a couple of years now.  He is quite anxious about a lot of things and we are working on ways to make things easier for him.

He is so much like Rob with the way he thinks.  He's so logical, questions/argues everything and has to have the last word, even if muttered under his breathe.  He still loves Minecraft but spends most of this time watching Youtube videos of football tricks and people gaming.

He has lots of lovely friends, Alfie, Max, Jack, Jack, Noah and more I'm sure I've forgotten to mention.  He loves his mates and constantly asks for someone to come over.

He's a bit lazy but can also be quite helpful when he wants to be and he can be a fantastic big brother and a terrible one :D  The other 2 really look up to him and copy him at every opportunity.

I wonder what the next year will bring for my big boy.  He's still my baby and I enjoy my snuggles when I can get them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails