Wednesday 3 October 2012

Admitting Defeat

It is with a heavy heart and sad regret that I have to finally admit defeat.  I am unable to maintain this blog to the standard that I would like, and have therefore decided that the time has come for a change.

Since Oscar arrived, I have found it increasingly difficult to have the time, and energy, to stay on top of blogging about every day.  Weeks tick by and I haven't done one entry and it's then a losing battle for me.  I love my blog, I love doing my blog, but I don't love the time it takes to sort out pictures and videos.  There are also too many distractions for me.  I have quite a lot of stuff that I like to watch, and at the end of a long day, sometimes having to engage my brain is just too much effort.

Recently I've started exercising again, and I've joined a netball club.  I've also started going back to a yoga class, and I aim to go out for a jog at least once a week too.  This takes 2 and a bit evenings and then if I have any social events that takes up more evenings and I'm just going to get too far behind.

So, what I have decided to do, if I can, is to just blog an entry about something that's going on, bothering me, interesting me, updates on the kiddies, big days out etc etc and just include some of my favourite pictures that I have taken recently.  To be honest, my picture and video taking has diminished a lot too which I'm not happy about at all.  I will be doing something about that.

Some of my posts will just be writing and I may even just do a video entry, which is easy to do.

That's my plan.  Not sure where I go from here really but I'll work it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails